An update on what we have been doing the last months and what to expect the coming.
First of all, thanks to everyone who joined us at CloudCamp. It was really invigorating to se such a great crowd, makes us even more motivated to create an even better product. We are already looking forward to see all of you again next year.
We are currently working on 3 major projects:
– Invoice print
The goal is to implement a system that lets users define templates in MS Word or other well know editors. Removes the need for imprecise HTML templates and programmable templates that nobody understands how to use.
– Bank reconciliation
Will let you import files from your bank to reconcile with your general ledger. You can see a screenshot of an early version in the picture above.
New functions finding, creating and editing companies and contacts.
We expect to roll out beta versions of these new features in the next months.
Other recent releases:
– New row properties: Hidden, Type, InPrice
– New invoice properties: SkipStock
– New property in dimension: TypeId
- Added sorting on invoice cart on Intrum Justisia integration
- Added EDI to Intrum Justisia integration
- Added possibility to export the aggregated version of hour report to Excel
- Added integration with Sticos from search in menu
This feature gives norwegian accountants the possibility to search directly for anything they might need to know directly from the system. Requires an account with Sticos
- Search voucher
– Added possibility to filter departments when editing an voucher
– OCR queue now sorts correctly
- Age distributed ledger
– Reorganized and translated columns in excel export
– Added decimals to excel export
Fixed a bug where comments from Retrieval was not copied when posting