Roundup of the last weeks changes to the system. In addition to the changes described we have made 27 minor changes. In the API we have a new service in beta version that delivers transactions from the accounting system. If you are interested in testing this new service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Service
– New method: SaveProducts(). To save several products at once
– GetFolderContentInfo will now create folders for project/customer if the folder structure is not added.
– GetFolderContentInfo now accepts ContactId as parameter
– New search parameter: HideInactive. Used in conjunction with ConsumerCompanyNo search parameter
– New method: GetCompanyIdFromConsumerCompanyNo(string consumerCOmpanyNo, bool hideInactive)
- Invoice Service
– BankAccountNoSender is now being set
- Time tracking report
– Added Orderid, ProjectId, Invoice Amount, Start time and Stop time added to excel eksport
– ProjectId added to list
– Project can be preselected as a filter
- Approve hours and cost will list Projects where user is Project leader
– Supplier ledger, Added “Project” and “Department” columns.
– Reports will always open in a new window. If you open a report twice the first report will no longer be replaced by the last one.
– Repeating invoice report, added the column “Next invoice date” and added the ability to hide text lines.
- Mouseover on filenames and folders