Summary of the last weeks changes in the system. Customers using the API and approval will be particularly pleased this time around.
- Wall feed added
- Access right check on edit buttons on property tab
- Action links are now always visible. You no longer need to select item to be able to accept, reject or do other actions.
- Added import of accounting accounts
- SIE import now accepts unbalanced SIE files
- Search entires
– Added option to search on approver
- Rights management
– Added “Scanned vouchers” to the rights management
– The bank account is shown when you edit a transaction posting in the view of approval
– The user may see the history at the bottom of the stamps in the big view of the scanned vouchers
– Admin of a client may only transfer his own stamps to another approval if he/she is one of the approvals. If the admin is not one of the approvals he/she will override the set of approvals with the new approval
- Time tracking report
– Added aggregation features. Made possible to aggregate hours in two levels
– Added export to Excel (not avaliable when aggregation is used)
- Visit address is shown as default option on map and road direction
- Made it possible to delete salesopportunities from crmlite
– New method: AddCost()
– GetHours now exposes Costs, and Costs will be saved with SaveHour.
– Added new field in Task: WorkTypeId
– Fixed a bug in GetProjectTasks
– New parameter in search: IncludeLabelCategories
– New property on ProductItem: PriceGroupId
– Added two new methods; one for getting the DiscountMatrix and one to get a list of price groups.
– Added the possibility to set the TypeGroupSettings on a ProductItem
– Fixed a bug in ProjectService.UpdatePriceList()
– Distributon options added to Invoice Service
– Added the possibility to search contacts by Email address
– Added properties to GetFolderContentInfo to get the root folder of a specified project or a specified customer.
– New method GetTypeGroupList()
– New Method GetCurrencyList()
– CompanyItem now exposes SaleTypeGroupId
– CompanyItem now exposes Discount
– Changed behaviour for how it handles amount differences. If saveoption = 1, it will ignore any difference if the property AllowDifference is also set to true, else it the difference MUST still be 0.
– Fixed an issue which caused SaveBundleList to not save bundles that did not have customerId, even though it wasn’t a Ledger account.