Here at 24SevenOffice we have had a great summer and we hope you have too. Even though the summer has been nice we have got a lot of work done. Below you will find a roundup of all the changes in the system the last month.
BalanceService calls are now being logged in the webservice log table, and you can now use the new authentication method as well for authentication.
WebService did not have a property for NeedApproval. Property is now added and can be get/set.
– SaveInvoice(): Fixed a bug when using GETTEXT to get Company Information on the invoice. Delivery name should now be added.
– New method: UpdateExternalStatus
- New service : PaymentService
New webservice for registering a payment to an invoice.
– New field and feature in SaveProduct: UpdateProductNo. If UpdateProductNo is set to true, it will update the productNo to whatever is set in the ProductItem.
– Now exposes MinimumStock, StockLocation and OrderProposal. The three fields are now exposed when getting the list of product. They will also be saved and updated when using the SaveProduct method.
– Now Exposes Status
BugFix, Printerfrendly version now shows invoicenumber
- VAT report
Made it possible to use date intervals instead of predefined periods.
- Income statement
Drill down from the income statements will only open one window for each drill down with back and forward buttons instead.
– BugFix, Correct price shown when taxfree products are in the cart
– The printout showed the state Invoiced on invoiced interest notes. Changed to display the state “Interest note”.
– New tag ##InvoiceCity##
– Bug in the html print when using Balance list template from the reminder module.
– Added function to automatically send reminders by e-mail when changing reminder status. This, if that one has chosen “Send e-mail” as the default invoicing method.
– Added option to select whether you want to print reminders, or send them by email.
BugFix, The query used the order date instead of delivery date.
- Invoice 2.0
Several new features and bugfixes see releasenotes for details
BugFix, The order by date function did not work properly
The “click-to-call”-image is removed from CRM. A tooltip for the small “telephone” icon is added.
- Inventory, new function added that makes it possible to update location while updating inventory
- Added title and gender to the contact/consumer import
- Project list report, There was an error when exporting numbers with infinite value to excel.
- Right click on an email to search for other emails from sender
- Right click on an email to add task or appointment