Today we release a large update of the system that includes new versions of Accounting, Dashboard and CRM Lite modules.
- Scanned vouchers are now showed in the correct order in all views
- The function that saves the pictures that are added to a stampnumber in Retrieval has been improved to handle large amounts of pictures. This removes the error that somtimes occured when 50+ images were added.
- The OCR queue in Retrieval is now sorted correctly
- Fixed a bug that made comments added in Approval not be transferred correctly to Posting
- Sorting of stampnumber series are now done low->high in Retrieval
- Approval rules are now triggered in Approval. It is important to note that if a voucher includes several projects or departments then rules will not be triggered.
- Properties box in Approval and Posting had a face lift
- Export to Excel from approval list has been fixed
- Reversing a voucher now copies all information from original voucher
- When creating a new bundle in Posting just press space to start working
- Search voucher
– Added columns: Posting date, Amount in currency, Currency,
– Improved “Edit voucher” function to include all dimensions (also user defined) and due date
- Added export to Excel in Settings->Accounts
- Several bugfixes to improve overall stability, error handling and browser compatibility
- Functions for adding companies and contacts upgraded
- Functions for relating a customer and company upgraded
- Included search in “Enhetsregisteret” for Norwegian users
- New left side menu